I have a beautiful husband

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by chloe21, Mar 20, 2010.

1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

I have a beautiful husband look after me and my kids and I love him all my heart and I never gave up on him at all so we found each other and I dump my ex boyfriend and went with my husband and I never let him go again so no one will get him of me and never let that happen again to me and it has happen to me year ago but it was my step brother he told my husband about it and he dump me for that and I never forgive my step brother for it and I always love my dear husband now and my step brother is not coming between us anymore and I hope he stay away from me because I wanted to hurt him for what he did to me and my husband year ago. Now I have him back again in my heart always never forget it because I was happy with my husband and no one going to stop it at all and I did have other guys and I dump them all at once when I saw him he was nice guy I meet year ago and never forget person is so nice to you like year ago and I love that person been there in my life. I been hope for and I wish I didn’t have those other guys in my life they didn’t like me the way I was saying to them that I didn’t love them then at all only the one really love was husband now and no one going to have him now because we love each other now I never will hurt him again.

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

hold tight to one another

my blessings and best wishes for you both