I have a child, but I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WalkingCorpse, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkingCorpse

WalkingCorpse Well-Known Member

I have a 14 year old son, who doesn't live with me (he lives in Germany with his father, I live in Canada). My life is a living hell, and there are no reasons to believe that things will ever improve. I'm sick and tired of it, and I don't want to suffer anymore. My question is: would it be better for my son if I had an "accident", rather than outright killing myself -- you know, "accidentally" stepping in front of a truck, as opposed to hanging myself. I just am so tired of hurting. No, I don't want to hurt my son, but how much misery is a person supposed to take?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

what would be better for you son is to get yourself into hospital for treatment for depression get stable get strong so you can be around along time for him
    He will always need you he will grieve forever he will we just donot move on from a loss like that hugs
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

^ agree

Can you tell us more about what is going on, are there any treatments that you have tried?
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I have 4 kids the oldest will be 20 in March and the youngest will be six soon too. I know the Hell you're feeling. I dont know what to say except to tell you that you arent alone hun :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.