• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I have a child, but I want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingCorpse

I have a 14 year old son, who doesn't live with me (he lives in Germany with his father, I live in Canada). My life is a living hell, and there are no reasons to believe that things will ever improve. I'm sick and tired of it, and I don't want to suffer anymore. My question is: would it be better for my son if I had an "accident", rather than outright killing myself -- you know, "accidentally" stepping in front of a truck, as opposed to hanging myself. I just am so tired of hurting. No, I don't want to hurt my son, but how much misery is a person supposed to take?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
what would be better for you son is to get yourself into hospital for treatment for depression get stable get strong so you can be around along time for him
He will always need you he will grieve forever he will we just donot move on from a loss like that hugs

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I have 4 kids the oldest will be 20 in March and the youngest will be six soon too. I know the Hell you're feeling. I dont know what to say except to tell you that you arent alone hun :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00