I have a extremely tough decision to make!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by 1112222, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Gee, it's expensive!! Can you eat 26 pounds of gummy bear before it starts to dry out? And...erm...do you have a good dentist? (Sorry, I couldn't resist a bit of kidding.)

Seriously, I would find it too expensive (even though it's 26 lbs and a "novelty" item). But I don't have any extra cash for anything. :dunno:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do not think you can afford the dental bills after eating all that lol hugs

4. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

You should stop being a little bitch and fucking buy them all and eat them all in one sit, like a real man does.

But if you want my honest opinion, you should go for Blue Raspberry because it look so darn cute!

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

How could you :eek:hmy: I mean really...how could you :cry: even consider eating something as cute as that

6. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

My knee jerk reaction? Heck yeah.

7. Acy

So, what are you going to do? Have you decided yet? You've got me all curious, now. :)

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

If you honestly have nothing better to spend the money on, then why not? How often in life are we presented with a 26 pound gummy bear? lol

9. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

I will but I'll be waiting a couple of months until I return overseas as I won't have to pay $180 NZ for the shipping.

10. Acy

Yay! Good for you! :biggrin: I hope you'll post when you get it and tell us if it's as good as the regular size gummy bears! (If you need help eating it, I'm sure we could find a few folks here who'd be willing. :wink:)

11. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Way to go Ian!! :wootrock:

12. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

Two spreads thoughts when I saw it...
    Heck who needs a wedding cake any way...
    And idk if I can eat it all but I'm up to the challenge. That is 24% of my body weight. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.