I have a feeling...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Passion, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

That my ED is about to get a lot worse...
    and I also dont really care...

im trying to stay healthy and hopefully wont go to an unhealthy weight...
    so far im 128 and 5'5...
    all of my family is on weight watchers,
    I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it? would it be a good diet to try? im sure its healthier then eating practically nothing and throwing things up...
    also, i want to be 120, but im really scared about starting to try to lose this weight because im scared im gonna become addicted to it again and keep trying to lose more and more and more...
    last time that happened my ultimate low was 105.
    until my friend yelled at me because he saw how unhealthy i looked, then it took me a lot of arguing with him and time to finally listen to him and gain a little bit. I only wanted to gain 10 so i could be 115 pounds, but ended up at 120, and after awhile i decided i was okay with that weight.
    how do I prevent myself from becoming addicted to losing weight? is there any way?
    im thinking maybe if i only weigh myself once a week instead of everyday...
  2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I think i understadn how you feel.
    I have struggled with EDs for years, and im starting a diet for my holiday (after a horrible period of binge eating disorder)
    But i know how quickly i get obsessed, and how soon im mia or ana again.
    I wish i knew what to say hun, because im just as scared of the same thing. I purged what little i ate the past few days, but i think if i can just keep it to that, without binging, things will be okay.

Maybe the diet will help, as long as you follow it like your family and dont keep cutting it down.

good luck hun xxx
  3. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Well I almost purged earlier...I wasnt able to, though.
    for some reason my body refuses to vomit anymore...
    im not really sure if thats good or bad...
  4. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Well weight watchers is certainly healthier than purging, though it is easier in theory than in reality to trade one for the other. As for not weighing yourself as often, if anyone in your family knows about your issues and you don't feel like you have the willpower to not look then you can ask one of them to hide the scale except for one day a week. I mean that's a complete theory on my part, but I assume it would work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.