I Have A Method

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I pray I won't have to use it.

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Guess I gotta start working on my letter too.

3. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

No, you don't, you could get rid of the method and write to us about what is really going on and why you feel so bad.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agrees with Swimmergirl. :hug: What's going on?

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So...I am getting closer to God everyday.

And the closer I get, the more Satan is doing to get to me. This was explained to me last night at band practice.

Think about it, of all the places and time, right before Christmas, my wife hits a pedestrian with her car, and it turns out to be an AA friend of mine?

And so many other things. My work has suffered for example.

Now last night I came home from work to find we received a letter in the mail from our bankrupcty attorney. The loan company my wife has her car thru is filing a motion to stay from the bankrupcty. And they want the money that is in arrears paid by tomorrow. We dont have it.

We are going to try and add the car to the bk, but....dont know what is going to happen.

Prayers are desperately needed as if my wife looses her car, she will loose her job and we will loose half of our income.

We wont be able to survive.

Please.....pray for us. And tell everyone you know to pray for us.

6. WildCherry

:hug: I hope everything works out okay!!

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well it WILL work out. Even if it means my death. That way my wife and kids can get my life insurance money.

8. WildCherry

Do you really think money would mean anything to your kids if they lost their father?

I know we all need money to live, but it isn't everything. It doesn't ease the pain of losing someone you care about. Not even close.

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yeah but it sure helps.

I am not doing anything now. I have to wait and see what happens. But if I make it to Sunday it will be a minor miracle.

10. WildCherry

Yeah, it helps when you're still alive. It wouldn't mean a thing to them if they had to lose you in the process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.