I have a partner

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by chloe21, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

I have a partner has told that the has done to him he is gay person and he is dead now so he never will get anymore so always look after him and i hope he forgive for say this if he does come on here. He has been raped and abuse in his live for 5/6 year of his and i was raped at young ages as well and had noone care for seen i was raped again at bit older and again older then last year but i never had any help with it at all because my partner was at work time and i hope the raped is dead now because i never will see him again and i wish i did do have fighter with anyone and now wish was the bad person for doing that now because i have to the court for it and if i do it again will hurt my self alot next time i will. I hope i can over this thing that is piss me of for ages and never go away because i had a fighter with my half sister and now i have a thing on me next wednesday it d.o on me next week. I hope i can get it out of my life now but i so.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello Chloe21. Rape is an awful reality for many men and women. I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope you can over come this. Blessings..

3. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

I am not fucken gay or ever will be and if you want to talk about what has happened in my life well fuck you I hate it when I cannot tell you anything without you telling the fuchen world.

4. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

delete

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I have no idea of what it is that you were trying to say.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Andy I believe that she was saying the guy that did that to you is gay. :hug: not you and please dont fight guys :(

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thread locked as requested by the OP.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.