I have a plan

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkesthour, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkesthour

darkesthour New Member

I am just so depressed right now, and really always have been. Everything is wrong in my life. I'm single, and just about always have been. If I were some hideously ugly guy i could accept it, but I'm not, I'm pretty good looking, so I'm told. I've tried to get my career in order, and have done very well until now, gained two degrees, almost finished my third, a PHd, but I'm stumbling now. I can't find the participants for my research. Everyone treats me like dirt at work, I hate going in every day. Each night I go to bed I hope that I won't wake up. I don't believe in god, but if I did I'd pray for him to end my misery.

I'm also a coward, or I would have ended it years ago. But I've been formulating a plan. <mod edit: bunny - methods>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no one will help you mate, this is a prolife site, we will help you though if you are willing to listen and be honest with how things are.

or maybe you can call the samaritans, i called them when i was in trouble and they do help.

look at every choice you have before your plan.

stay safe
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I can't give you any advice. But I've obsessed about suicide A LOT during my 40+ years on this fucking planet. I almost bought a gun. Almost. But when I mulled over the gruesome consequences of an attempt, I changed my mind. I go to depression support groups and help others along the way.

But basically, I look out for myself. I finally realized that letting people walk all over me in my younger days led to my suicidal state. These days, I carefully choose the people to talk to and the work I want to do. I don't waste time with shitheads, anymore.

What I am saying is give yourself a lot of time to look at things in a fresh new perspective. And if all else fails, well, you do what you need to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.