I have a problem

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ScouseJM, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I have the urge to speak to my ex boyfriend and ask him something of wich I know it isnt really any of my business anymore and I dont have the right to ask it at all. And I know he will not be very happy with me for asking it either. So even though I know I shouldnt, its always on my mind and Im constantly wondering. Its driving me crazy. What do I do? Do I do whats right or do I give in and go for it? :unsure::blink::huh::mellow:

2. Believe

Believe Well-Known Member

Ah, the EX-factor. ;) This is a case where you definitely need to consider the outcomes. Are you willing to risk him being mad at you? What will happen if you don't like his answer - will it be worse than not knowing? Think about what course of action will allow you to be the most at ease.

3. ScouseJM

thank you.. well i am already thinkin i know the answer and i dont like what im thinkin.. but i would rather know the truth so i dont have to guess and wonder, even if i dont like it.. i mean, tbh he wouldnt tell me if it was somethin hurtful but i know him well and can tell a lot by his reactions.

it worries me most that he'll get mad tho. i know he'll be a pissed off but i dont think itll be that bad. problem is, u can never really know with him, sometimes he flips worse than ud think or than is justified even.

hmmmm :unsure:

4. ScouseJM

i know what im gonna do, thanks x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.