I have a purpose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

I want to defy the world and create for myself a purpose.
I want to rebel and fight out all this frustration I feel.
I want to show the world I exist!
I have a purpose!

I want to show the world I can do this!
I can fight the greed, bullying, and shit this world contains!
I want to be known!
It's my time to shine bright within the darkness!

I don't care if ppl will hate me for it!
I'm going to make a life for myself and show the world even screw ups can be the fucking best in the world at something!!

Kiba

Thank you, I was just trying to say, that even though others may think I am a screw up I can find something in this world to be the best at! I want to show the world that you CAN fight through these problems and become something great!

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
you can be whatever you want to be dont let anyone tell you ,you cant

whatever you become great at im sure you will be great at it !!!!

I want to defy the world and create for myself a purpose.
I want to rebel and fight out all this frustration I feel.
I want to show the world I exist!
I have a purpose!
CHANGING THE WORLD
Do not try to change the world.
You will fail.
Try to love the world.
And lo, the world is changed,
Changed forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with its true purpose
And perceive it in a new light, we learn to love it and
For us, quite magically, the world changes forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

With love and light,
Aquarius

:hug:​

Kiba

"world" in this sense meant the "world" that I grew up in.. The people that hurt me.. I want to be my own person.. Not what others see me to be. If that makes sense..

You DO have a purpose!

"world" in this sense meant the "world" that I grew up in.. The people that hurt me.. I want to be my own person.. Not what others see me to be. If that makes sense..
It does make a great deal of sense to me. I have the following for you:

How aware are you that each one of us in their own way is special and unique? Just imagine in the entire history of the whole of Creation there has never been and never will be another being quite like you and me! Our eyes, hands, hair, handwriting, smile, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as we have for food, music, dance and other artistic endeavours. Nobody can perceive things quite the way we do; and no-one can feel our feelings. There has never been someone who laughs exactly the way we do, and what makes us laugh or cry, can have quite a different effect on someone else.

We are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth, and we are all specially gifted in some way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, everybody has their own special and unique way of expressing themselves. In the course of our evolution as individuals and through many lifetimes, we all have developed our own set of abilities. There always will be someone who is better than we are, at one thing or another; and everyone is likely to be our superior at least in one way. But do not overlook that this is valid for each one of us.

The Universe has provided every human soul with a different set of gifts and talents. They have taken many lifetimes to develop and it is important to be grateful for them, to take good care of them and further develop them, to the best of our ability. The whole range of that which has been bestowed upon us produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. The entire human race is like a room that is filled with billions of musical instruments. Listening to the symphony they are producing together, it may seem to us as if some of the instruments in some way sounded better than ours. Don’t be disturbed by this, because it’s due to the fact that every instruments is a unique creation, to ensure that no-one matches exactly anyone else’s sound. No matter how hard they may try, it’s impossible!

We are all tiny particles of a vast whole, and the functioning of one is as important as that of all the others for the wellbeing of the whole. Every single one is rare and precious in the eyes of the One who created us. And whatever we imagine this being to be, even the greatest sceptic is bound to admit that we and our world cannot have appeared out of nowhere. The great Universal intelligence, some call it God, holds the Great Plan of life in His/Her loving hands and designed us to be exactly the way we are.

From ‘Healing Corner for Parents and Children’

With love and light,
Aquarius

:hug:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00