• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I have a question ever been to a psychiatric hospital?

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I didnt know where to post this so I post it here there are some that have been to a real mental hospital I am not talking about the ones we have now. I am talking about the type like Bellevue mental hospital where they are really severely affected people around.

I can tell you some stories of when me and my dad worked at a few of the very secure mental hospitals and believe it or not we almost started felling like we belonged there and almost got locked up after pouring concrete.

I will elaborate later but it might be good or not that the doctors and nurses didnt think we were inmates pretending to be concrete guys lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lane

SF Supporter
Outpatient @MarvelFan two times. One for 3 months for trauma and substance abuse. The other to get off of one med in particular and then to another for 4 or so months.

My bio mother gave birth to me at Bellevue in NYC. I then wound up at guardian angels then into foster care and into a permanent family.

Lane

SF Supporter
I didnt know where to post this so I post it here there are some that have been to a real mental hospital I am not talking about the ones we have now. I am talking about the type like Bellevue mental hospital where they are really severely affected people around.

I can tell you some stories of when me and my dad worked at a few of the very secure mental hospitals and believe it or not we almost started felling like we belonged there and almost got locked up after pouring concrete.

I will elaborate later but it might be good or not that the doctors and nurses didnt think we were inmates pretending to be concrete guys lol.
I've worked at places or lived at places where at first felt out of place then felt like, wow, I belong here, it's like home, very strange, ha.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00