• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

i have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthulhu

ok so i have never been told i am anorexic and i an not by any meens thin, but i hate eating and will go days with out doing so, this has nothing to do with my weight, to be honest i think it stems from a desire to die more than any thing els, i just despise helping out my body in any way...i dotn like to sleep eather...but my question is, could one classify this as an eating disoreder, i also tend to binge eat as well...god i wish i could never eat again...sunstaring is sounding beter every day...the funny part is i am a chef by vocation...sweet sweet irony...

B

**BeautyIsThin**

* Well, it is disordered eating * It would probably be diagnosed as an 'eating disorder not otherwise specified' because it doesn't fall into anorexic, bulimic or binge eating categories * I've never been diagnosed with anything either * But then, I've never been to see anyone about it * Maybe I would get a diagnosis or maybe I wouldn't * Who cares? * What difference would it make to my life? * Oooh, look, they've given me a label * Great * I'll suddenly change what I think, feel and see now shall I? * Because it's sooooo easy * Ahhh * Sorry * That kind of turned into a rant there * Yeah * Speak to your doctor about it * See what he/she says *

I agree with the EDNOS idea. The mix sounds like that. Even though weight and food thoughts arent keeping you from eating, you are still using food as a way to do something. (Rather than coping, kind of destroying) But either way, I'd say EDNOS. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00