i have a secret

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lav11, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

well because ive been refusing to talk to any workers and im ovbiously down one of my 'guardians' virtually begged me to talk to someone, seek some help, but to get out what ever secret im keeping thats obviously bringing me down so much.. i asked what she meant, what secret and she just said that i knew the answer.. well i do.. and seeing as i cant tell anyone else because everyone just dobs me into either the police or child protection here it is:

i am moveing back in with my mother and the guys again... well i actually already did as of Friday.
    i know its abusive there, and i know its not healthy but thats my family.

thats my secret, im scared as hell but im happy at the same time, im not changing my mind, im not leaving again, im here until i turn at least 18. I dont want sympathy, i dont want to be talked out of it or get some crazy lecture.... i just need it out in the open to someone rather then telling absoloutly everyone some bull story about how im going to a friends and that i cant tell them where or why i cant tell them..

anyways, thats my silly secret that i couldnt talk about.
    at least its out there now :)
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I was not thinking of sympathy at all, when I read your post, but more along the lines of pride that you chose to move back into such an environment and are set on sticking through it, for better or worse until you turn 18. Not many people have that kind of strength to put themselves back into situations which once caused them great stress and pain and that you have chosen to, shows you have a strong determination to bear your past and use your environment to make you stronger in the long run. Kudos to you - have some :bubbles: and join me with the :hamtaro: dance :)
  3. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.