I have a short fuse!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, May 3, 2009.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I just want to scream, yell, and smash things.. Just when I think life will get better - it doesnt..Then when I get ahead a little again, I just fall behind because something pushes me back..When I think relationship troubles are behind me - BOOM he goes into asshole mode again..I dont know what his problem is. If it rains he gets pissed off, if he stubs his toe hes pissed of, if he spills his coffee hes in a rage..I cant stand much more of this..I know he had a crap life..His Dad died when he was like 8 (maybe 10)..His mom beat him and was really mean to him. He never got anything..Then we met, fell in love, moved intogether, got married, had a baby..and then things take a turn for the worse..Is he harboring mommie issues that his mind has let him put over on me since Im a mommie (the change in the relationship..what)? I dont get it, I dont understand... Then in other issues.. Money problems hit..Prices raise..I was lied to about two items I bought (told I would pay $15 a month for each item and they freaking bill me $40 a month each = $80 for two items that I was told would be $30 a month)..Of course I havent been making payments so my credit is in the shit house!! This month we dont have any money..I paid minimum payments on the bills and may of not paid enough on one of them - thanks to another damn company streatching the truth on their card (NO interest my ass..it was defered interest..Im pissed).. I cant get ahead..My body hurts, Im in a frequent state of panic - chest pains, headache, skin crawls, joints hurt..its like my bones are growing but my skin wont streatch..Im not sleeping well..The house is a mess because I cant keep up with the work..Thanks to the damn husband not pulling his weight on a regular basis... Tomorrow a friend of my husbands is coming for a visit - I want to lock the freaking door and tell him to GO AWAY..Im ashamed of this damn place..its old, its falling apart, and I cant keep it clean..Bills, messes, pains, LIFE... Okay sorry but I needed to rant. I know this makes probably no sence to anyone reading this..

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It makes sense, and I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately I don't really have anything to add, but I understand what you're going through.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It does make sense and I can understand your frustration.
    You've probably already tried to talk to your husband about helping out in the house and also controlling his temper. You've got to try to get it through to him that you need help with maintaining the house.
    Also why not ask someone else who is close to him, like a family member to talk to him about this.

4. ThoseEmptyWalls

Hes not close to anyone..His Dad died when he was like 8. His mom died before we got together. Two of his brothers have passed away already and the remaining two he doesnt get on with well. He only talks to them a few times a year and mainly when hes giving them something or doing something for them (on occasion he calls his younger brother but the conversations last all of two minutes). His sister we have cut out of our lives as much as possible when she threatend to kill me and told him that our son should burn up in a fire along with the both of us. She was angry but I dont care, she had no right to talk to us like that..Hes not close to anyone...He doesnt have any real friends either..

5. Anime-Zodiac

Perhaps that is one of the reasons he seems to have a short temper. He probably would benefit from having a support network of friends and people who he can trust.

As for money issues, is there anyone you know that can help you out financially?

6. ThoseEmptyWalls

Nope..My moms so far in debt that her and her husbands combined yearly income of over $60,000 doesnt keep their heads above water. My Dad is nearly 70 and living on retirment benefits so he has nothing to spare.

7. Anime-Zodiac

What about talking to the bank your with and explaining your situation, thus you both will then be able to come to some agreement?
    Also maybe cut down on certain things you feel you don't need at the moment, to help you out financially.

8. ThoseEmptyWalls

I dont have any income so the creditor cant offer me any solutions. All they could offer is a payment plan but since I dont have any income they cant even offer me that...I dont have any bills that I can cut back on. I have electric which is a must, I have car insurance which again is a must have thing, I have phone service which for me is a must because I live so far away from anything, I have cell service which is a must for us because we have to travel a long ways away from home for doctors visits and our car is old, I have a car payment which is a must if I want to keep the car, I pay on all my credit accounts but one which I must do if I dont want a multi law suit against me, I have tv service when Im contracted for would be billed $500 for early termination and thats enough for them to sue me over, and then I have cheap internet and a few stamps to buy for postal mail which for me is a must because its all I have to keep me sane..I did cut back on the tv bill by getting a cheaper package though, I have cut back on penpal spending by half, and I dont go very many places in the car, its just not enough to make up for the higher cost of things.

9. Anime-Zodiac

What about your husband. Is there anything he could cut down on, to help out?

I hope for your self and your family's sake, things start to get better financially.