I have an eating disorder

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mardivan, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mardivan

Mardivan New Member

Hi my name is Brian and I know that no one will care to reply to this but I have to post about it to maybe save my worthless life. I have binge eating disorder and I have had it since I was 6 years old. Around where I live they dont have counseling for it and it is hard to lose weight at all. I dont know what to do and half the time that itself leads me to suicide and wanted to end my ugly fat life. Maybe Ill go do that today.

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Hi Brian

ED's are really hard to live with. Can your doctor not help you or get you to see a diatician. It takes alot to admit you have an ED. But remember this...the ED is not your fault. I know it is hard to beleive but it is not you r fault.

Take care

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I have eating disorders as well. It is true they can be so hard to live with. I struggle back and forth with various eating disorders and they can bring you down as well as other people bringing you down by treating you badly because they think you are too skinny or too big, or because you have an eating disorder. (It's also sad that some people can be so mean.) I don't know if you would prefer to talk to a man or woman, but you are very welcome to add me to MSN and talk to me anytime. My MSN address is: painNsiolence@hotmail.com - I also have Skype and Yahoo, so if you'd like to add one of those, the information on them are in my SF profile. Take care, hun. :hug:
  4. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you've had to deal with everything for so long. It's good that you recognize that you need help. When you say they don't have counseling around where you live, how close to you are you referring to? Are you saying there's nowhere that you can get counseling in your town? If you talk to your doctor I'm sure they can figure something out for you. There has to be somewhere for you to turn to. Of course you could overcome it on your own, but it certainly sounds like treatment would be beneficial for you. You've already realized on your own that you need it. Now you just need to take the first step in seeking it out. You may not know that there is anywhere for you to get treatment, but I am sure if you talk to your doctor there are more places than you think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.