I have an illness; no one cares; and I just want to commit suicide.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheGift, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGift

TheGift Active Member

Could this be a sign from God himself? I have hidradenitis supperativa. Now, I have suffered so much; I have already experienced to be sexually and physically abused and lose emotional support from my parents, family members, and friends. However, I have always successfully surpassed suicidal feelings. Now, though, it's like God is giving me permission to end my life by granting me this medical condition. It's just taking a toll on me both physically and emotionally. My parents are not giving me the emotional support I need. It's as if they don't care what I have and how much I am suffering for it. I've always thought that I am stronger than my problems or anyone, but now, I just can't handle it anymore. I realized that I am totally alone. I know suicide will ruin my image and my health isn't fast-degrading but my emotional state is and my current situation is the cause of it... I just can't handle it anymore...
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I am REALLY sorry to hear that you are suffering so much with this condition. I, myself have many physical challenges. So I know it makes the emotional so much worse. I looked online and found some online support for your condition. If you want, you can check it out at http://hidradenitis-suppurativa.webs.com/ it seems they have a message forum and chatroom. I do not know how active they are. It seemed there were other links for online support forums etc. I just clicked on this one when I did the search. Well, okay, I just went to another one. Here is one more link that may be helpful. But there might be others even better. I dont know. http://www.mdjunction.com/hidradenitis-suppurativa I understand these communities do not take the place of parents who should care. I know they do not undo how it feels to be treated this way by family. :hug:

I think sf is a great community. I hope you might consider making this more of YOUR community. As I just wrote to someone else, I really like writing in my diary at sf. It helps me to give words each day to how I am feeling.

I am very sorry that your parents do not give emotional support. It makes it so much harder when someones own family doesnt give support. I have heard so many people say that their community of people they meet online or irl has become their family. I am hoping that somehow this can happen for you. That you do find a supportive community who can become like family.

I do not know if you ever have heard about sui attempts that fail. Often what can happen is that they leave physical damage which makes life even worse. That sure factored into my decision to not attempt. I have it bad enough. I do not want to add brain or liver damage to it.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and to let you know that people care here and you are not alone now ok Stay here and gain new friendships and new support ok
  4. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you don't get the emotional support from your family hun, we are here, we can be your family if you allow us to be one. We care for you and we are here if you need to talk.

I'm sorry you feel this way, and about the illness you have. I hope it can get better for you. I'm sorry you got abused too, you ahve been throught alot :(
    You don't deserve all of this, you deserve better. We will be your family if you are okay with it, we are here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.