I have arse problems

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ACRon, Mar 31, 2007.

1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

my arse is on fire. its as if Ive been eating chilli con carne for 400 years with the occasional curry thrown in. Am I the only one who feels a similarity between depression and an itchy and overactive rectum? I go around crying to all my so called friends bieng really negative and passing on horrid vibes. making them feel sick

Once Ive had a good crap I seem to find this place in my mind that forgets about the torture my arse has just been through. its great. I can sit on a little chair and not be intimidated by nasty nightmares bieng raped by goats and all those other things I feared when living in the dirge.

How come my arse is in my head? how come I always need a shit when I come here? how come I don't know Im talking shit, and everyone else does? this is horrible:unsure:

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Great metaphor, I'm sure.

Do try to feel better.

xx

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

I can't. I feel likeIve put on about loads of weight in the last few months. i can barely get out of bed. liposuction. memory eraser. a cool breeze anything

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Right.

Poor dear. I don't know precisely what to tell you.

But I should be 'round if you need to talk. My PM box is always open, as is MSN messenger.

5. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

Sorry, I've never ever felt that way, first time I have heard of it. You only have pain there when you are depressed? Interesting.

6. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Hmm :dry:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I once heard this pick up line and i think it suits this thread lol

''My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in''

and also

''Your so hot your ass is on fire''

i was put up to this lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  9. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Lol, thanks laughed my ARSE off, but dont really understand what you mean with it >.< I'm just a dumb blonde dutch girl Ö