I have barrets oesophagus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeShade17

I have barrets oesophagus I've changed my diet slightly and am on a proton pump inhibitor lansoprosole one a day but the past 4 days it has been really bad I have been constantly bloated n thrown up a lot I just don't know what to do i can't go on like this, and I had a gastric emptying study to see how fast I digest which I'm yet to know the results so could be something to do with that, I can't imagine living with this all my life I hope I don't have to

Waves

I have barrets oesophagus I've changed my diet slightly and am on a proton pump inhibitor lansoprosole one a day but the past 4 days it has been really bad I have been constantly bloated n thrown up a lot I just don't know what to do i can't go on like this, and I had a gastric emptying study to see how fast I digest which I'm yet to know the results so could be something to do with that, I can't imagine living with this all my life I hope I don't have to
There is hope with that illness. You can overcome. May I ask your age though?

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're going through that, it sounds very painful. I hope they can find a treatment that helps. *hug

TreeShade17

Sorry that you're going through this.

I don't know much about this particular condition, but particularly if conventional medicine has nothing left to offer you, you may want to try acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine. There's some information in this post https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/broken-and-tired.165248/#post-2060871
...and also in my signature links.

I hope something can help
Thank you may I hope so to but I don't know if that will help

TreeShade17

I don't think its the barretts its something else cus no matter what I eat I feel sick or throw up n feel constantly full now bloated I have to wait to see a gastrologist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00