i have been crying all day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tenholehweels, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenholehweels

tenholehweels Well-Known Member

I just pray to die, i have called the hotline...and it was no help.

There is nothing to take this pain from me, i have got the foreclosure
    letter,and there is nothing left to eat.

So because of this my daughters mom,i can't say wife or ex because
    we aren't divorced yet but she's also not with me, she has cut me off
    from seeing my daughter.

When she left she took my gun/knife collection with her so i can't do it
    the quick easy way..so i have to take my chances with overdose again.

I will never feel love again,there is nothing i could offer to someone
    anyway..so i hope the loving arms of death will take me and hold me
    close.

my daughters mom wants me to die, she has made it very clear to
    me. my stepson won't even speak to me.

I have thought this through very clearly and have come to the conclusion
    that there is no way out of this..no home,no food,no daughter,no stepson
    no family,there is only one option.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it!! :hug: Are there any organizations you could turn to that could help you out with food?

Did they say anything at all that was helpful when you called the hotline?

Here if you need anything. Just please try to hold on.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOUR DAUGHTER does not want you to die YOUR daughter wants her father in her life and you can fight to make that so Go to the courts get an order for visitation rights okay When she is older she will thank you for that stay strong okay YOUR daughter will always be a part of you and your reason to stay strong. fight okay get legal help to see your daughter it is your right.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Let go of all the material things. The material things don't love you. With this aside your life is now simple and all that stress is gone, provided you let go.

Seeing your daughter is your goal. One step at a time. Find a friend to stay with or go to a shelter and get the personal help you need to get you on your feet.

Keep coming here to post. It will help you a lot as you walk through this.

:hug:

5. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

As you know, what we resist, persists. Resistance to what is happening does not help change the situation for better; actually resistance only causes more suffering…

Maybe you can see if you can face the reality and give some space to what is happening. See what you can do at this moment. When you can deal with the situation rationally, you can win the confidence back from yourself and the people around you. Then good things may start to happen for you again…

Nothing can be worse than suicide...

Please hang in there…

6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello tenholehweels,

We're all here to help you, hang on with us.

Have you thought about maybe going to the hospital and spending some days there? Just so you can calm down a bit.

You want to see your daughter, i want you to put this as a goal in your life - what your wife/ex-wife did is wrong - you need to accept that what she did was wrong however as the father of your daughter you have all of the capabilities and support to see your daughter - you also have the right to see your daughter.

You say you have been crying all day, crying is something very important as it allows you to express your feelings, i want you to continue crying for as long as you wish.

Everything will get back to normal in your life, all you need is time and patience and i'm here to help you with that and so are several other members of this forum.

7. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

No please do not!!!!!

Find someone you can hug and keep hugging as long as you need be!!

Sometimes all we need is someone to cry on,know that someone cares........

Peace and love to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.