I have been diagnosed with BIPOLAR DISORDER and other disorders.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by leelo1, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leelo1

leelo1 New Member

I struggle to keep it together on a daily basis . I have V. A. support but it is spotty at best . And if I am totally honest with the health care pros I would more than likely be on a lock down ward. That just can't happen.I have too many responsibilities.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi leelo1 i understand your feelings hun Wanting to get rid of the stuggles but not able to get in to get help. The thing is hun your responsibilities are not going anywhere they will be there when y ou get out after a few days of respite. You will be stronger and able to handle them better. I hope you can talk to the ones that can give you some time off so you can go into lock down for awhile to stabilize hugs

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Welcome, I'm glad you're here.

I can't comment on any of the V.A. policies or procedures, but I'm sure that others here can.

And, really, that's how this forum works - we all just try to help each other . This a a safe place, where you can express yourself without being judged or criticized, you can ask questions without fear.

There are also chat rooms, but if you prefer a private conversation, just PM (private message) a member for a one to one communication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.