I have been tempted...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Spikey, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

But Spikey shall not give in. Stubborn like that. Moods have been up and down and up and down like a pogo stick. I had the "proper giggles" ten minutes ago. Now I'm slightly sombererererer. Oh shit. I've just looked at the clock. It's nearly 4am!!!! Oh fook. I need at least twelve hours sleep to function properly, however due to my mate being heavily pregnant, I've got to pick her fucking kids up from school for the rest of the week! Oh bollocks. I'm going to be one GRUMPY bitch later! Perhaps this should be moved to Rants or something because typing is thereputic. Heck, I don't even know what I'm writing lmao lmao lmao. Where's my Rolo's....Aaaah here.... The thing is, they've been in the fridge for like, two days. Like chewing on a brick!
    How many calories are in Rolo's?
    Who cares... this size 12 top is currently too big on me now lol lol love it. Thought. It hurt LOL. How the feck am I losing this much weight? Okay, I've not been eating much... except now, but these Rolo's are fucking lovely. Maybe I should go and see a doctor. Any idea's, folks? I like writing, hehe. My train of thought is pretty fooked at the moment, so I don't think I should be posting this here, you're probably all pissing yourselves laughing at me by now. Hehe. Got giggles again - told you moods were up and down, hehe. The trouble with Coca Cola is - when you pour a glass, and then drink the fizz on top, it disappears and makes your throat feel all weird. Fuck knows. I'm going off on a tandem or whatever you call it.

Melllllll xxxx

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

No one will laugh at you because you feel like sometimes most of us feels: ironic. laughing of our missery and wondering how to get better. Writting is an exelent coping technic, keep on that, and it´s goo to see a doctor time in time, scpecially when you know something is wrong...Go ahead! If you need to talk i´m here=D

3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

roflmao i was off my head writing that!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.