I have completely had it

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
OMG I am seething with rage. I am fucking furious. I won't go into details but shit has happened it now I am preoccupied with thoughts of ending it. All I will say is that people are STUPID. I am so tired of the shit I have to deal with. FUCK THIS.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
This is a good place to vent, everyone here accepts you as you are. Since you don't go into details it is left to our imagination as to why you are contemplating suicide. Id I say "people are stupid" that includes myself. I don't believe people are stupid in general, I believe people are really smart. People make stupid mistakes. Everyone does stupid things occasionally. If you end up ending your life because of something she did then she will be proven right.

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
Thankyou @MosesY. I have had a few hours to calm down and reflect on the situation. I am still very angry, but, I won't hurt myself. No way I will put my immediate family through that. I've nearly died twice and I know what I've done to them by doing it. I actually used a DBT skill tonight (act opposite to emotion) and I think that helped. Thanks.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
OMG I am seething with rage. I am fucking furious. I won't go into details but shit has happened it now I am preoccupied with thoughts of ending it. All I will say is that people are STUPID. I am so tired of the shit I have to deal with. FUCK THIS.
It's crazy the stuff life throws at us. Whoever, whatever made you mad, when you feel calmer I hope you can come up with a plan to deal with them/it. If you take your own life they win.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i hope you're feeling better today @Pebble mouse . when people do stupid stuff it's infuriating so i get it. but when someone says or does something stupid just try to ignore them and walk away if possible. if you know it's stupid then you are obviously smarter than they are.

mike....*hug*shake

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
No, I will stick to my statement. People ARE stupid and judgemental AND I'm sick of it.
I accept that you feel that way about me. It is your right to do so. I do many stupid things daily. I don''t know what I do that is judgmental, I have no idea, but I accept the fact that people might view me that way. If there is something specific I have done that is stupid or judgmental I want you to point it out to me so I can do better in the future.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00