I have cried for half an hour

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Withdrawn, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Withdrawn

Withdrawn Well-Known Member

I'm almost never at school. I'm too anxious. When I go there, I feel like dying. I'm so hypersensitive, fanatic and depressed. I have lots of obsessions. Right now I am a vegan and I feel: I can't be a vegan at the moment, because my stupid autism makes me extremely sensitive to consistency and flavour.
    I can't stop being a vegan. I have to, according to my thoughts. :(

I was at school today. I had been home for 1,5 week.
    I couldn't deal with the school work anymore. I used to be the best in the class, now I'm the worst because I'm so weak.

I have cried for half an hour now.

I want to kill myself NOW, but I'm a coward. I'm so scared.

2. loser

loser Well-Known Member

You need a vitamin B supplement - with vitamin B12

At least you should get soya milk fortified with calcium and B vitamins.
    It is cheap and available at almost every food store.

Two boiled eggs a day would be very good for you but there is not enough B12 in eggs.

it highly likely that your problems are caused by your diet and you must make the effort to remedy this.
    Please start now and you will soon feel the benefits..

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

If you are struggling it would probably be worth telling your doctor what your have just told us, i think they could help you. There are things they can do to help you with anxiety.
    Maybe some extra research on vegan recipes and food plans would help you, just to make sure you are still eating all the correct stuff you need to be healthy.

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Did you notice anything else that changed in your life when you went from a good student to an anxious one?

5. Withdrawn

Withdrawn Well-Known Member

I have got soya milk with kalcium, and oat milk with kalcium and other good stuff in it. I also have vegan butter, vegan yoghurts, tofu, vegan spreads and other products.
    I don't eat eggs.
    Actually, I'm feeling better now when being a vegan.
    Before, I just ate a lot of meat, milk and egg products.
    Now I have more energy, and less anxiety. But the anxiety is still very high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.