i have decided the time is right

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by scottmajor, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottmajor

scottmajor Member

thanks for all your messages but have decided tomorrow night when my gf will be out will be the time to go i cant cope anymore im so low i feel it will better for everyone in this world if i go

good luck to all those brave enough to battel depression but i just cant do it :sad:
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I've felt just like you do now mate and I know how hard it is but please give yourself another chance. Death is a one way ticket. There is no changing your mind afterwards. I was fortunate enough to have some friends who managed to talk me out of it and now I am so glad they did. I still suffer from depression and at times still think about ending it all but I'm fighting it all the way. I will not let it beat me. You say that it would be better for everyone if you went. Thats not true mate. I don't think your girlfriend would agree with that either. Give yourself some time to think about it. I just take things day by day and no matter how hard it gets I'm glad I'm still here. Good luck.
  3. Boing

Boing Member

Thats a good point..how is your girlfriend going to feel the day after tomorrow if you do the wrong thing?
    You're 28....why do that to a young woman you care for?

Depression can really grind a guy down at times, but don't make hasty decisions.

Listen to the regular folks on here, they'll point you in the right direction.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't end your life scott. How do you think your girlfriend will feel when she finds your cold, dead body? I don't think she will take it very well and may even become suicidal herself. Please, talk to her and get help instead. :hug:
  5. scottmajor

scottmajor Member

when tomorrow comes it wont worry me how others are feeling as i wont be here why put people though the pain of watching me go throught this when i can do somethign about it
  6. HexenBexen

HexenBexen Well-Known Member

No matter what you're going through, the pain of finding your body, dead by your own hand will be much, much worse. You have at least one person in your life who cares for you very much...you know you don't want to put her through even a sliver of what you're going through every day.

Is there something in particular which has driven you to the point of believing this is the right time to end it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.