I have every reason to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cortez, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

1. I hate myself
    2. I'm ugly
    3. I'm depressed
    4. I have no friends
    5. Never had a girlfriend and I'm 21
    6. 21 And was a dropout until just recently, now I got a GED big wup
    7. I have really bad social anxiety
    8. Don't know what love is or what it feels like
    9. Too sensitive for this world
    10. I actually hate this world, and at times I feel like I hate everyone in it
    That's a good enough reason to "voluntarily" leave this world.
    11. My mom is tired of me living in her house
    12. Its a very cold world, a world in which I don't care to live in.
    Its not that only the strong survive, but only the people that have something worth fighting for and people to back them up survive. Nobody survives literally by themselves, they always have someone, anyone....... I don't
    I can't wait to leave this world :) its only a matter of when and how. I can't do it when my mom is in the house, I should probably do it in my car, but how and when?
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Life can be like a deep pit sometimes. It's oppressive and shitty and you just want to get out, but since the walls are so high you can't see that there are better things just waiting to be had. Soldier on my brother.
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I can tell you justme00 that you are FAR from alone in your circumstances, and there's several people just like you on this forum, I share many of your circumstances too. There's lots of people here in our early 20s, don't have friends, girlfriend, not a good job or schooling, etc. And there's probably many more outside this forum.

And it seems everyone else our age has all those things and your the only person that doesn't and you feel like you should have by now, why you don't have all those things when your supposed to? I understand the pain, shame, anger, frustration, all those emotions that you are feeling. I'm not sure if I can help you much since I'm in the same boat as you, but I and others here totally sympathize with you. You are NOT alone. :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Well, I can relate to at least five of those things... I'm sure many people here can. Feel free to PM me anytime. :hug:
  5. Tired and alone

Tired and alone Well-Known Member

If I can hang on for a while longer, then you can too. We are suppose to be here for each other...so...keep being here.
  6. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

alot of them describe me too, i guess i should kill myself
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I could have wrote that myself ^I'm in the exact same situation :( You're not alone in feeling this way. I really hope things improve for you.
  8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Are you sure you didnt read some of those things from my threads before you posted this? I really can relato to a lot of what you said, which is why im here, and which is why i will die soon.
    So, im one of that kind yes, and i can only say you are not alone in that, there are many like you and me. Im just 6 years older than you, and i have physical health problems on top.
  9. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

being ugly's shit =(
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sure many people can relate to items on that list, or can make their own list. But it's not about finding reasons to die, it's about finding reasons to live. Make a list of all the good things in your life. Dig deep if you have to but everyone has some good things. Then keep that list and look at it frequently to remind yourself of the good things in your life, the things that keep you here and that stop you killing yourself. :hug:

POOFACE Banned Member

:love:please don't
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.