i have everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a very good job which i liked, i have a goal which i want to achieve, i have a nice hobby:running marathons, i have many things which i liked but at the end of the day, after i have returned home from my work, i will run 10km before i call it a day.. and when night falls, i will start to think of crazy stuffs like: how to commit suicide successfully.. :rolleyes:

Please don't ask me to go and visit a doctor as i don't need this.. I am fine during the day, only the night.. I have nightmares every night..:sad: Maybe i should just glue myself to this forum every night until the sun starts to shine again.. :rolleyes:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you or do something else to replace all those thoughts in your mind hun Play some quiet music put on a movie read a book keep you mind busy until it is ready to go sleep prepare it for sleep okay

3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

You not thought about running after a woman? I mean - not running after her scaring her! I mean - in metaphorical sense.

I'm not talking some random woman from a bar - well maybe I am - I don't know what you need mate! Not that I'm a pimp - but just a guy who knows that a woman can help.

But - choose the wrong one and you'll have tons of reasons to kill yourself which make sense - lol - or not lol - sad really but we're not going to go down like that are we?

OK - you got the depression factor - and our needs are not like other men - they differ in one big way. We need the emotional attachment - and a series of one night stands will not cut the mustard - it will not 'work' eventually.

So you have a nice job and that's good. You thought about marriage or do you want to end up like me still think your a teenager aged 46?

Anyhow - sorry if its an insecure point or something - but sure you got something missing from your life which would make it better.

Not sure what her name is - yet!

Maybe you want to marry a man? I'm cool - but what star sign are you?

lol - marry a man and you'd get a gadget for Christmas not a pair of socks, aftershave and a some box of 'luxury' chocolates out of the £1 Shop.

Sometimes I look at me in the mirror and see why men do turn gay. (bigheaded so and so! - lol) :rolleyes:

4. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

MA,

I think you mentioned a good possible solution. Stay glued to SF in the evenings. I know you can help people here. And if by chance other things come up, well, the forum will be here when you get back.

I know it helped me quite a bit - I was glued to the forum for a month straight. Now things are all working out for me, and I don't visit as much but still do visit for a few minutes every day.

I also liked "peacelovingguy"'s ideas, but those things will develop when you're ready.

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Wish there was some way you could get an internet connection (not your workplace's) that wouldn't block the chat client here. :(

6. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Use firefox maybe?

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/

Good luck.

And yes - keep glued to here when times are bad.

7. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

"Sometimes I look at me in the mirror and see why men do turn gay."

Yep, thanks for that laugh peacelovinguy..

8. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

You could try a sleeping pill to doze off easier. I don't know, but I wonder if maybe you just need someone there with you to cuddle up with..

9. I wore all my medals to sleep at night to ward off all the scary thoughts of suicide..I have intended to remain single ever since i was a kid.. It's my asthma wheeze that is making me having nightmares every night and wanting to commit suicide.. Need to ask my asthma doctor.. Fixing an appointment soon.. :later:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.