• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

i have everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very good job which i liked, i have a goal which i want to achieve, i have a nice hobby:running marathons, i have many things which i liked but at the end of the day, after i have returned home from my work, i will run 10km before i call it a day.. and when night falls, i will start to think of crazy stuffs like: how to commit suicide successfully.. :rolleyes:

Please don't ask me to go and visit a doctor as i don't need this.. I am fine during the day, only the night.. I have nightmares every night..:sad: Maybe i should just glue myself to this forum every night until the sun starts to shine again.. :rolleyes:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hugs to you or do something else to replace all those thoughts in your mind hun Play some quiet music put on a movie read a book keep you mind busy until it is ready to go sleep prepare it for sleep okay

peacelovingguy

You not thought about running after a woman? I mean - not running after her scaring her! I mean - in metaphorical sense.

I'm not talking some random woman from a bar - well maybe I am - I don't know what you need mate! Not that I'm a pimp - but just a guy who knows that a woman can help.

But - choose the wrong one and you'll have tons of reasons to kill yourself which make sense - lol - or not lol - sad really but we're not going to go down like that are we?

OK - you got the depression factor - and our needs are not like other men - they differ in one big way. We need the emotional attachment - and a series of one night stands will not cut the mustard - it will not 'work' eventually.

So you have a nice job and that's good. You thought about marriage or do you want to end up like me still think your a teenager aged 46?

Anyhow - sorry if its an insecure point or something - but sure you got something missing from your life which would make it better.

Not sure what her name is - yet!

Maybe you want to marry a man? I'm cool - but what star sign are you?

lol - marry a man and you'd get a gadget for Christmas not a pair of socks, aftershave and a some box of 'luxury' chocolates out of the £1 Shop.

Sometimes I look at me in the mirror and see why men do turn gay. (bigheaded so and so! - lol) :rolleyes:

roscho

MA,

I think you mentioned a good possible solution. Stay glued to SF in the evenings. I know you can help people here. And if by chance other things come up, well, the forum will be here when you get back.

I know it helped me quite a bit - I was glued to the forum for a month straight. Now things are all working out for me, and I don't visit as much but still do visit for a few minutes every day.

I also liked "peacelovingguy"'s ideas, but those things will develop when you're ready.

cutiepie132

I have a very good job which i liked, i have a goal which i want to achieve, i have a nice hobby:running marathons, i have many things which i liked but at the end of the day, after i have returned home from my work, i will run 10km before i call it a day.. and when night falls, i will start to think of crazy stuffs like: how to commit suicide successfully.. :rolleyes:

Please don't ask me to go and visit a doctor as i don't need this.. I am fine during the day, only the night.. I have nightmares every night..:sad: Maybe i should just glue myself to this forum every night until the sun starts to shine again.. :rolleyes:
You could try a sleeping pill to doze off easier. I don't know, but I wonder if maybe you just need someone there with you to cuddle up with..

I wore all my medals to sleep at night to ward off all the scary thoughts of suicide..I have intended to remain single ever since i was a kid.. It's my asthma wheeze that is making me having nightmares every night and wanting to commit suicide.. Need to ask my asthma doctor.. Fixing an appointment soon.. :later:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00