I Have Failed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I have failed as a provider for my family. And it wasnt anything intentional I did, just life....

So now my family is starving, and my wife is ready to leave me. I can't put food on the table.

Please say, instead of killing yourself, why dont you wait a day or awhile and see what happens.

Well, I have. If you look back to when I joined this forum, you will see I have waited a long time.

The wait is over.

I can't live with the failures anymore.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You have not failed. What's the situation? I know lots of folk have lost their jobs recently.
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I still have my job. But our finances are so messed up that we cant get out of it...and I cant provide food for my family.
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Firstly, Martin Lewis (moneysavingexpert.com) makes a lot of sense.

You are taking all the blame. We are in hard financial times, are your family doing their part?
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bill, There are companies in most towns who can help you organise all your debt..Then you just make one payment a month to them..In some cases they can lower your bills..Why don't you check out one of them..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.