I have figured it out...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Virginia, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Virginia

Virginia Member

Apparently my job is my main breaking point. The stress, inconsideration, lonliness, not fitting in, etc. I go almost daily tearing up and trying not to cry. I'm a hard worker, polite, helpful, caring, play well with others (as long as they don't bite), and have many years experience doing so. Anyone doing any hiring? :blub:

2. Hegga83

Hegga83 Member

I am the same. U cant be polite forever, at 1 point u break and all is crap. I try to help others but at 1 point u get abused. They want help without giving things back.

3. Virginia

Virginia Member

Its terrible that people have to treat others that way. I was raised to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I feel like the step child of my office. Too bad we can't be co workers.

4. Hegga83

Hegga83 Member

I am a nurse so if u dont work in that its hard think. Stand up for u´re self.Evevryone is not crap but many are.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sorry to hear that your coworkers are being mean to you Virginia. Some people feel that they have to walk all over other people to make themselves feel good. I'm glad that my coworkers are nice people. Tell them to back off. :hug: