I have finally made my decision

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I have finally made my decision. I have lost the last hope that anything is gonna be better in my life. There is no point of living anymore. Its just a matter of time. Shoulld I kill myself in one day, a week, month or a year? Thats the question. I still dont have the answer, but i know, sooner is better.
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Maybe something will happen that will change your mind. My life has nothing in it, and I'm still searching. I suppose that's all we can do.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You must live each day as it comes. One day, one moment at a time. You never know what tomorrow may hold. Sometimes if you set a time limit, even if things change, you feel trapped into that decision. Please don't let that happen to you. Don't give up on finding that hope once again. It is there somewhere. Stay safe and take care. :hug:
  4. touglytobeloved

5. touglytobeloved

If a manage to set a time limit, if i manage to pick a date, ill be free those last days. Free and happy because everything is gonna end.
  6. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Are you sure this is love and not lust, is it worth ending your life for, are you sure that this is the only person for you out of the billions on the planet?

You're only young, trust me, once you've had your heart ripped out a few times it will get easier.

from wikipedia:

Wikipedia - Love (source)

BOLIAO Guest

"Hope is the last thing you must lose"....unknown
  8. MrLee

MrLee Member

I've been through it many times, now knowing when things was going to get better, whats going to happen next, whens it going to happen, is it ever!
    All those questions was racing through my brain, and it makes it worse, stresses you out more, makes you want to end your life more.

Ending it won't solve anything, all it will bring is pain to your family, even if you don't care about them, it'll mess them up really bad. (from experience).
    Just keep on chugging, and sometime in the future you'll find the station you need to arrive at.

Good luck, and please think about your actions before doing anything rash.
    There's always a way out, no matter how down you've been feeling.
    I've been there, done that, got the tshirt on depression, anger problems, suicidal thoughts and wishes.

I'm slowly getting back on track but the reason all this happen, i'll never forgot, but with time the memory's begin to block away.
    So whatever bad has happened it will pass, just give it time.

You only live once, live it to the max.
  9. touglytobeloved

Im sure this is love, and Im not going to end only because of that. Im going to end to finish my suffering. I know I can never be trully loved, not by her, not by anyone else. Its a fact that it was dificult for me to accept it, but I finally did it.
    And Im not saying that nothing is gonna change my mind, but I say, only mirracle can do that. And I dont believe in mirracles.
  10. touglytobeloved

I agree, and I have lost it, so, whats left?...
  11. trux

trux Well-Known Member

Hey xxx what happened? Wanna talk about it on msn?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  12. touglytobeloved

Im already there now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.