I have finally met someone lovely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by LostSpirit, Jan 14, 2009.

1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Yet, i feel im going to fuck it up, because of the hate i feel for myself, over and over in my head, i keep thinking, why would he want to be with someone as ugly as me? he makes me feel so special, yet it feels part of me is just waiting for him to say, it's over, because that is what normally happens, my confidence is shot to bits, and i think thats why a lot of the time i feel depressed,

iv waited what feels like forever for a guy like him,, he is everything i could want.. but how do i make this feeling of hate for myself go away ?! every day he tells me how Gorgeous i am, yet i feel he is just saying it, i cant take a compliment from anyone, why do i feel im not worthy to be with anyone

2. Panos

Panos Well-Known Member

I can give you an "advise", if you can call it in a way. If something tells you that its gonna end up soon, then be sure that you've enjoyed every bit of moment you spent while you where living it. So after that at least you had a good time even a short one.

Dunno if its good or bad "advise" , maybe listen to some more opinions or maybe just see how it goes..

3. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

lucky you for having someone who tells you you're gorgeous everyday! :) you can voice you're worries to him, but not too often, theres only so many times even the best of men can reassure you!! think yourself lucky, my boyfriend tells me to keep away from the guys who work in optical express because my face might offend them!!
    just enjoy yourself, and be yourself, don't hide who you really are because you're scared, the more he gets to know of you the more reasons he will have to love you.

4. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

glad you got someone you like. cant really give advice as i know nothing about relationships never having had one. just givin u a congrats.

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Try keeping in mind the good things, that he treats you well, you have a good time together ... e.t.c.
    Over time you'll build trust and confidence that he won't leave you. If you've been let down a lot in the past then it's understandable you feel this way.
    Maybe talk to him about it.

6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

thanks, i have told him how i feel, and he knows quiet a bit about my past, and how much iv been hurt and abused, but i wouldnt want him to stay with me because he felt sorry for me!

7. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I just want to congratulate you and wish you good luck with your new found love!

ps, DonĀ“t worry to much and let him love you. :smile: