I have found better that cutting(adult, may trig)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by gothic_spleen, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gothic_spleen

gothic_spleen Antiquities Friend

Ok guys Im not to sure if this will cross the edge to obscene, but here we go.

I havent cut in 12 weeks, yay for me!But i have found a new vice that fills the same void. Me and my fiance are now deep into the underworld of uber goth cyber BDSM dom. I have become what our locakl under ground adult community would calla pain puppy.

Im not actually inflicting the pain, or wounds on myself, so is that still self harm?
  2. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Hate to say it, but i'd still consider this a form of self harm, original as it is, it's still allowing pain to be inflicted upon you. So in my eyes it's self harm.

By the way congratulations on 12 weeks of not cutting.
  3. gothic_spleen

well atleast my good budy IRish paddy responded, shows who really cares on this forum.......pffft!
  4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Sorry for being thick but I don't even know what this is :shy:
  5. rowanne

rowanne Guest

me either. i am blonde. no thats not nice. i just dont understand because i am stupid right now.
  6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I haven't a clue either... :unsure:
  7. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Maybe we should set up a thicko's club (don't have to be blonde to be a member, which is just as well cos I'm a brunette). :biggrin: Or maybe we're not thick just hopelessly naive... think I'll go for that one actually... we're just sweet and innocent :angel:
  8. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i guess it depends on your reasons for doing it, is it a sexual thing or do you take part for the same reasons you used to self harm for?

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm nope I know that many people into that kind of thing are not into hurting themselves.

Well I think that it is cool that you have found another outlet that is not considered a serious problem :biggrin:
  10. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Well yeah Forgotten_Man...but only if it's not being used to replace the self harm, in which case it is still a problem. Just a more socially acceptable, if less practised, one.
    (and I know that that could be argued. But while there are groups in society who accept both selfharm and BDSM...even those accepting SH admit that it is a bad coping method, and a problem. And as for less practised...I know BDSM can be well hidden but the number of self harmers is really on the rise).

Sorry about that. I just thought I should justify my statement...
    :hug: :hug: :hug: Gothic.
  11. gothic_spleen

i got into it because i wanted something else, besides cutting/burning. I have talked about it in the past the rush of adrenaline i get from cutting, well I wanted my next high, i cant live without physicall discomfort, I have so much emotional pain inside me, that the only way to release is through pain. SIDE NOTE::::: I BLEW MY 12 WEEKS LAST NIGHT, damnit paddy u were right, if i didnt get rid of my KIT it was gonna happen again. and IT DID! "Hey look i can move my hand this way and blood squirts across the room. yay...not.

Yes i did get into it for reasons of self harm, but now, im leaning to the formentioned sexual aspect. I have a new fiances(my owner) and she gives me all the adrenaline/pain i could ever want. Yet I havent seen her in a few months, ill see here in two weeks when i go back for my final semester of college.

Side not about the cutting last night, i have a rifle competition in three days, and thats the arm/hand that i use in my prone position, that day is gonna be painful.
  12. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

:tantrum: Can someone please tell me what BDSM is!!!!!!!!!
  13. DoubledStratum

DoubledStratum Well-Known Member

Wikipedia it. Googling is not advisable. :dry:
  14. gothic_spleen

for this reason and do to the fact of the age of some of the useres of this forum, i was a lil worried about posting this. I will let someone here who does know what it is explain it to u, and they will probrably totally get it wrong....but its better than me posting about it openly.
  15. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

S'ok, thanks someone did via pm! I am now up to speed.
  16. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

No, I once put an innocent search in for nuns & pics and got the surprise of my life!!! :faint: U sure gotta be careful out there! :wink:
  17. gothic_spleen

so now u understand, or atleast know what im talking about.
  18. immure

immure Account Closed

it all sounds pretty kinky to me
  19. gothic_spleen

long time no see,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.