i have found the answer.... do you want to know?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by angelsuici, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelsuici

angelsuici Member

like many of the people who use this forum, i have been suicidal for many years, coming from severe depression and dissolutionment at living in a rationally meaningless world.

i dont want to come accross as arrogant or full of myself.....

i have pretty much spent 7 years isolating myself from the world and being extermely introspective, sometimes would not leave my house for months on end........ and i can finally say i have found a unique deep but simple and logical way to deal with the world.

would you like to know?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes definitely!!

3. TELL ME NOW!! :tongue:

please x

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

of course, anything that may help is welcomed :yes:

5. angelsuici

angelsuici Member

hi
    i have finalised my thoughts on the world, im going to practice it for a year... if it works, then i will be more then happy to share the completed idea.

im more or less sure it will work, but i just dont like to give out vague "advice" on how someone can over come this trap that so many on this forum feel like they are in, without testing it FULLY, and making sure that it does work, and WILL work for OTHERS.

i asked if anyone wants to know.... becuase usually people tend to build up set way of doing things and is hard to make them see logically sometimes. but you guys seem to be open minded.

so wish me luck.... and see you in a years time.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That wasn't very helpful... :unsure:

7. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I agree, total shite!:rolleyes:

8. Petal

Thanks angel,good luck!

9. angelsuici

angelsuici Member

excuse me, why the rudeness?

10. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

I'm sure everyone here will be eagerly awaiting the end of 2009 in order to here your amazing pearls of wisdom. I know I'm sure looking foward to it. :rolleyes:

11. angelsuici

angelsuici Member

:smile: thanks, see you in a year, or probably sooner depending how it goes :biggrin:

12. Petal

I'm looking forward to the result :)

13. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

btw...........I have a simple and easy way to become a billionaire by the end of 09, does anyone want to hear it?

14. Petal

No,thanks! I'm sure its bs:biggrin:

15. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Sorry! A moment of stupidness:sorry:

16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

not to be rude, but faith does not work for everyone, and a way of life is not always the answer. how have you come to your conclusions? just wondering

17. angelsuici

angelsuici Member

its ok, i can understand why you said it. :shake:

18. angelsuici

angelsuici Member

it has nothing to do with faith... you must of been thrown off by my the 'angel' in my name.

and i came to it through years of introspection of how we work as humans. i have always had an interested in psychology, philosophy, neurology and religion, im also into meditation and things of that nature.

so i have been formulating ideas and trying to apply them to the real world for a few years now, i have polished of my concepts.... and i want to now try a year of testing out my idea as it is to make sure it works.

i know you may think im just another crazy guy with silly ideas... but this really is the real deal and as i said before, i will do it for a year and see how it goes, just to be safe side, before i start giving out help which might or might not work, i want to be sure.

19. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well I wont be here in a year from now to see your results. And I hope you excuse my forwardness but sounds a little like recruitment for a cult, coming to vulnerable individuals offering the "big" solution to all their worldly problems and pain. You will keep dangling little tidbits of revelations over the next 12 months, then near the end of the year, "I've got the solution!!! Now get rid of your earthly possesions and follow me!!!" Sorry not interested. If God himself couldnt see fit to help me out of all the crap I'm dealing with, dont think you can find the answer either. Please dont come here looking to hurts those that are already in enough pain if you are only lookling for guinea pigs. Those you can find relatively easily at most pet stores. If you are sincere, then good luck on your quest. Hope you find what you are looking for.

20. Petal

carla,why wont you be here in a year?:unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.