I have given it my best shot

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad:
    The last 2 nights have been terrible its been as much as I could do to stay, I read the replies and feel I should stay and give it one last shot for all those I care about and love, but its just got to much, the medication seems to have worked for a while, but even that seems to be rebelling against me I am having cramps everywhere and I feel like hell, I know the answer is go and talk to your Dr, but in the last 3 months I have had to do so much talking I just want to be silent and finish what I started, Life is so cruel and unking at times, when there is no light there is no direction to walk in because you cant see where to go exept into the darkness.
    :(:seeyou::seeyou::sorry::depressed

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey there.

Life is cruel and mean spirited and disappointing. But please remember how many people love and care about you. Now whenever I'm posed at the edge I assume everyone is sick and tired of me - but we both know how depression and long term mental distress can cause you to think that way.

And while I can't promise that life will get better right away, it will eventually go away. And while you're suffering through this tough time, please just talk or pm me.

:hug:

James.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up liveinhope. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dawn sweetheart, remember all the things we have discussed. The kids, the kitchen table, the hurts, the wants and needs, your granddaughter, the understanding. I am not giving up on you. What is it you are always telling me? Think about it for you too. :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up Dawn. :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't give up hun. I'm here if you need to talk x

7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are feeling this way. We need your company here don't let go. there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and you know it from past experience.

Live in Hope with us here.

8. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Please dont' give up. You know that we are here to support you. We will help you as much as we can to get through this. I'm sorry you're having a hard time :(

9. liveinhope

I have made it through until today but its been hard I just dont want to carry on I cant do this anymore, depression is stronger than I am and its beaten me, I nearly went 3 months ago, not once have I been glad I survived and now all I can focus on is ways to leave properly im so so sorry to let my friends here down:sad:

10. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Im sorry things are so tougth right now,please stay with us and keep talking,you have lots of friends here who can help,please hang on.Thinking about you.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Isn't Jo around to help? :hug:

12. liveinhope

there is no point, im giving up i just cant do im not as strong as everyone seems to think am i cant do it anymore there is no point to this life for me because if this IS this life im dont want to be part of it anymore i really really dont ,I hate every breath I take so best to stop taking them

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up Dawn. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.