I have had enough and really want to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ady2011, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

I have had enough of my life and so desperately want it to come to an end. I feel like I am one of the most hated people in the world and there is just no point going on. Please G-d please let me die.

2. nomap

nomap Active Member

wanna talk about it?

3. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

I don't fit in anywhere, find life such a struggle and am being bullied at work. I have no future, there is no point.

4. nomap

nomap Active Member

what kind of work do you do?

5. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

I work at a university. There is another side to these places which people don't normally see. Not very nice.

6. nomap

nomap Active Member

is there a way to address the bullying?

7. nomap

nomap Active Member

i think there's probably always a point to our experiences, but sometimes we're not interested in what that is/may be.

8. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

There is no way to sort it out I am trapped there unless I retrain. I feel like G-d is against me and it is very difficult to deal with.

9. nomap

nomap Active Member

Could retraining make things better?

10. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

Can't afford to retrain and too old now. I have a lot of other problems in life too like I can't stand being anywhere near dogs but it is a world of dog lovers!

11. nomap

nomap Active Member

Dogs? : ) The University won't help you retrain?

12. nomap

nomap Active Member

I have about 10 minutes before I have to go. Do you have a therapist?

13. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

I use to have one but they discharged me, couldn't do anything for me. I am going to go and be on my own for a bit. Not sure what to do with myself.

14. nomap

nomap Active Member

Do you want to find another therapist? It can be really difficult to find a good one.

15. nomap

nomap Active Member

What about finding a different job? Do you like your job?

16. nomap

nomap Active Member

Is there a NAMI in your area that could direct you toward resources?

17. Ady2011

Ady2011 Active Member

It is impossible on the nhs, you get stuck in a system. I will let you go. Speak again sometime.

18. nomap

nomap Active Member

I hope so. I'd like to hear your story.

19. SomeGuy77

SomeGuy77 Member

You're right on the money there. All I can tell you is that we were interested before we made a conscious choice to go through with it, and will be again after its all done. Think reincar....

Suicide however is a deal breaker, breaks the deal you made with yourself when you chose this life.

I was prepared to end it all before I knew all this..not too long ago.