I have had enough. Today is the day.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by actually, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. actually

actually New Member

I have had agoraphobia for almost 3 years now. Its so bad that I have not left my house for 2 years. My husband does everything for me (shopping, etc). Im a prisoner in my own house. Have no friends. And no family that cares.

Im considering to call my doctor to get hospitalized. But im freaking scared. my anxiety is so bad that im actually considering to kill myself instead because its simpler.

I have lost myself. And im sure that no one would even notice if i killed myself.
  2. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

Your husband would notice. It seems he loves you, why else would he take care of you?
  3. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

Maybe your doctor could prescribe something to tranquilize you enough so you wont be afraid to go to the hospital.
  4. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

If you think that being hospitalised will help you then give it a go. You can always discharge yourself with a doctors notice if it really isn't helping. Agoraphobia is horrible and you're totally not alone in this. You have us here on this site and any one of us will be happy to help you in your struggles. There's no rush for you, take baby steps. Think of things that might help you when you're outside of your house and practise them in your garden or outside your front door. Know that you can always ALWAYS go back inside of it gets too much. Your husband will notice if you leave this world. I know it's hard and you're frustrated but please try, if not for anyone else, try for yourself. You can get over this if you want to. <3
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Being trapped in ones own house is quite scary. Some do not understand how terrible it is and just say nothing just because they dont know what to say or do. Maybe family or friends do not know what to n do is there thearpist willing to come to ur house?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.