I have had enough.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by depressedGirl, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I have had enough. Had enough of everything. I am sick of depression. I am fed up with having epilespy. Most of all I have had enough of life. I am not suicidal although the thoughts have entered my mind. I wouldn't actually do it.
    I drink a lot of caffeine because I just don't care what happens to my health, it gives me energy and I am a caffeine addict anyway.
    I don't mean to upset you at all but I have had enough. :sad:.
    Everything seems to be going wrong. Social are messing me about and I am sorry but I will say it... I want nothing better then to die or to sleep forever...

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

This is probably the right place. To be honest, caffeine has little in the way of long-term side effects, physiological, psychological, or sociological. Depression sucks. I think most of us here have it - after all, we are suicidal :) - but it is manageable, supposedly. Mine might be subsiding; this week was hopeful but I've no real faith that it'll last. Epilepsy is a rather lousy disease. We have a lot of it in my family, and statistically speaking I'm quite likely to succumb sooner or later.

Sleep is good. You'll get more if you drink less caffeine - forget your health, you won't have to deal with consciousness as much!

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum,
    Why is your social life bad? Does it have to do with the epilepsey? You don't know it yet but you just entered a world wid family. Everyone here has someone they can lean on.
    I am glad you aren't suicidal. You did come to the right place if you are feeling you want to die! depression sucks big time. Have you been diagnosed yet about what all is happening with yourself? I have a whole list of stuff that I have been diagnosed with!!
    The doctors can't seem to agree what is wrong with me. I was on suicide watch for a couple of years. My sister is my care taker and she had to come home on her lunch break to see if I was still here! Aint that a bitch. Oh well I am glad you are here!!Take Care and if you need to just talk or vent PM me.~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.