I have had it its over with

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DragonSong, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

I have been trying to talk with people for days trying to get a grip on my suicidal thoughts and a woman has the nerve to tell me im selfish..WTFH!!!!!! if a person cant say something positve why say it at all...you ONLY MAKE THE PERSON FEEL WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY DO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL THANKS A FRICKEN LOT THAT WAS SO HELPFUL TO ME!!!!!!!!!
    I am so done with this crap...nobody really cares in this world do they...i think i was right in my first thoughts..

2. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Don't know what to say. :i'm sorry:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I've figured they're far and few..but some people do actually care.

Don't let what this woman said bring you down. She obviously has no idea what you are going through. Please try and stay strong when you most need to. :hug:

4. DragonSong

i have been trying to say strong but either people dont want to talk to you or when they do it seems its always something negative...i have such dark dark thoughts going through my mind...and i cant seem to get them out..without emotions all pain is gone...

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Try and get your thoughts out in a healthy way..through writing or art.
    Do you want to die or do you want to change your life?

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey silver I'm so sorry she said that to you....you're right it does make you feel worse..
    one of my children hasn't spoken to me for years and when I lost my son and became suicidal I went to her and asked for us to all support each other and she said I was selfish for wanting to die and telling her about it...actually I think she's the selfish one..
    I understand how much that hurts ...it's hard to accept that some people don't 'get it'
    keep talking here because we understand and care..

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we must work together. i am also in virginia

8. DragonSong

*music*..I do and i dont'...I do because then I wll never feel this way ever again..permantely yes ...but no I dont because a part of me still has hope..I dont know why but a small part...maybe it will grow?..I just cant stand hurting anymore or hurting anyone else..still hanging in thou

9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I also hate the whirlwind of these emotions, so damn tiring.

But you still have hope and thats an awesome thing to have. What ways can you make it grow, things you can do to make you feel good about your life and where your at in it?

Do you have things in your life your proud of, if so then look to that to make you feel better.

Im sorry that someone is trying to bring you down here, some believe in tough love and some feel better by making you feel worse. I know there are great people on this site, Ive talk to a few, and see posts of many others, dont let one ruin the support.

10. DragonSong

thank you..I am very proud of my kids...they achieve so much and do their hardest at things my 11 yr old has gotten honor roll certificates last year for completein elementary school with A's and B's...I have it in a frame on my wall..and i brag about it always...he is so happy with it and is doing the same this year so far...my oldest graduated early and got her CNA liscense and is doing so well...got married bought a house and now has a son all since she got out of school well all done last year except for her CNA she got that right out of school...my other two are grown and they are still making choices in life but are not giving up hope that they will figure out what they want to do in life and that makes me proud to...the fact that they graduated and are independent makes me proud..they really are loving kids and I love them so much...I love my artistic abilities and do alot of it but I am the only one who see's them as I can not do anything with them dont know how..but it makes me happy being able to draw and write and sing...I did alot of it just not so much lately I have met a couple nice people on here and appreciate the help and support they give

11. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Look at what you just wrote, all this you have to live for. You have kids and grandbabies that love and need you. Let them. Let them show you some light, let the kids show you how to laugh and smile again.

Please dont leave them, they need you. And us on here need you to, there is not enough of us that care anymore, we all need eachother.

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If this person keeps bothering you..Put them on your ignore list and you won't have to deal with them anymore..There are some great members here..Let us help.. Don't give up..

13. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Some ppl are just morons...it is a sad commentary on the species, but it reminds us how imperfect we are...do not give her a second thought...also, if you are inclined, please share your art with us...always a nice break to look at ppl's talent...big hugs, J

14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You have so much to live for I hope you will stay with us...
    they sound like beautiful children and they need you...*hug*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.