I have had it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sadhart, Jan 5, 2012.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Yesterday, the last of my patience has been gone due to my unreasonable and very ignorant cousin. I have been working a temp job about a little over 10 miles from where we live. I have to rely on her to take me there. Despite the fact that i would put gas in her car and other things, she would whine and complain about where im working. I would work outside for 8 hours a day holding a sign for a new store. All she had to do was drive me there which would take less than thirty minutes.

Yesterday, she said she wouldn't take me and it was done as nothing but spite. I was so angry and mad. All this is about is control.....her stupid logic is that she thinks she can tell me what to do and i will do it. I hate her so much as well as this family. I feel so worthless and ashamed not working.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

God i am sorry she is that way hun I wish you could find another ride in to where you work so you do not have to deal with her Is there no bus available or a neighbor anyone at work that can give you a ride for gas money hugs

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

No, there is no public trans where i live and she was my primary source to get there. the thing that pissed me off is that she pulled this crap thirty minutes before i had to be there.