I have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles_fan

I keep getting mad at things that aren't happening. I'll daydream and fantasize about people treating me like shit, which will make me go crazy and destroy something. I'll throw or kick shit around and it's really starting to worry me.

Am I a bad person?

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I don't think you're an evil person. Confused and upset, yes.

Do you have past experiences where people have hurt you and you're revisiting those in "daydreams and fantasies"? Those could be like flashbacks of past events.

Would you consider seeing a doc or therapist? A professional would be able to help you figure out why you're daydreaming about such sad and upsetting things and help you to stop doing it. I hope it all settles down for you soon. :hug:

eagles_fan

I don't think you're an evil person. Confused and upset, yes.

Do you have past experiences where people have hurt you and you're revisiting those in "daydreams and fantasies"? Those could be like flashbacks of past events.

Would you consider seeing a doc or therapist? A professional would be able to help you figure out why you're daydreaming about such sad and upsetting things and help you to stop doing it. I hope it all settles down for you soon. :hug:
That's pretty much exactly what's happening. I'd like to get some help for it, but fantasy becomes reality and vice-versa. It's like the people who used to talk shit about me in high school still are. It's like the best way to avoid being talked about is to become a recluse.

Similar things have happened to me. First I'll think of an actual moment where I was wronged or mocked, followed by a similar event that never happened. While I never broke or punched anything, the massive feelings of anger are there.
Do you have any hobbies that require you to be active? Usually a walk or even straightening up parts of the house manage to calm me down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00