I have kicked my hubby out tonight....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxRNBxXx, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well I have asked my hubby to leave... and im going to divorce him :eek:( I feel so down and drained it hurts so bad....

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: hope you are ok, can you turn to family and friends for support?? :hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are feeling so down but you are a very couragious lady to have kicked your hubby out........
    this is a new begining for you and once the pain subsides you will notice how much better your life will be....
    I left my husband 16 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did...
    give yourself time to grieve the relationship...that's normal..but look forward to a better life in the future.....
    please keep talking to us on here as we understand and want to help...

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am here for you.

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

thank you so much for all you rkind words....

Im just trying to stay strong and possitive as much as i can... had meeting with social services today they said they will support me....

Its so hard as he keep s textingme at the minute acting all nice but im serious its over i cant stay the beatings anymore...

xxx

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

that is good news that soical services have said they will help you :hug:

7. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

If you he used physical violence towards yourself, you made the right move. I hope that you will be able to recover and talk to someone about the experiences you have been through. Domestic violence is never justified .

Domestic violence is never justified.

Domestic violence is never justified.

Remember that, this means it could not have been (even partially) your fault.

8. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Good move! Nobody should have to deal with beatings. I went through a devasting divorce about six years ago. PM me if you wanna talk.

9. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

My PM box is open as well. This is a great step. Take one day at a time.

10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow that's wonderful, :hug: you did the right thing...you deserve to be respected and loved without being hurt...I'm also glad you have the help of social services and their support...a new beginning is about to start and I wish you all great things in your future...know you are worth it:hugtackles:

11. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

From what I can tell, he beat/hit her. Domesic abuse is never ok, even if its the woman doing the hitting, but especially a "man" (note the quotes)

12. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Her husband was a horrible man. And it took lonelygirl a lot of strength to kick him out.

I'm sorry about last night hun,You vanished off msn :( I'm here if you ever need to talk and I wish you the best of luck with what you are going through! You are amazing :hugtackles: xx

13. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

Sorry if I am wrong, but she never stated that he hit her. I'm about to get unpopular with my next statement, but does anyone know that domestic crime is almost as often commited by women as it is men? It just gets unreported when a man gets hit by a woman, because he does not want to get laughed at by his friends?

14. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Oh right, and you have all the statistics to back up this generalisation?

15. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Maybe she just doesn't want to share everything; it's not easy.

And I agree that women abuse men, but they feel they can't report it because they have to be "strong" and can't be seen to be weak. It's sad that it doesn't get reported alot because it is still a crime.

16. bringer of light

I fully understand, but in most domestic violence these days, its not just a simple matter of men returning drunk from the pub and punching their women when they burn their meal.

Very often women return drunk from a night out with their friends and start hitting their man, simply because they know that the police will not take a report from a strong male who says that he got attacked by a 5'4 lady.

17. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Can we please bring this thread back to the original focus, Bringer of light I trust you have read my pm?

18. bringer of light

Yes. I have read it and replied.

19. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Yes I am sorry lonelygirl.

I hope that SS are helping you with all the support you need, and you kicking him out has opened his eyes and he has realised domestic abuse isn't something that will be tolerated.

Hugs for you :hugtackles: xx

20. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well It's now been a little over a month since I kicked my hubby out...since then hes been stalking me, harrassing me, mentally trying to torture me. He's threatened me, hes hacked my accounts online... I have spoken to the police and they have taken my mobile off me to take evidence off it (texts etc) they are going to charge him with harrassment. He's been following me home and watching me.... It sooo scary. I asked him for a divorce and he said its too soon... he said he wont sign one until i give him a copy of every single picture of myself! which isnt normal!... I just want to get on with life and try beat my illness but hes drags me down so low i find it hard to cope then i start to think I need him to survive (which im not sure bout anymore) This weekend i have felt myself go 20 paces back again... im starting to feel so paranoid and scared... Im hearing voices again... im even getting worried im being watched,... and i know this may sound really really stupid.... but i have stuck a sticker on my webcam thats built into my laptop as i think hes watching me... so scared...

I even went back to the bridge i was trying to throw myslef off few months back... Stood there staringgg for hourssss...I just cant help but think thats the only way ill ever truely be free of my past/pain/illness....

Thanks for listeningg

xRx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.