I have let him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I am not supposed to be here.. I was supposed to "end it" on my birthday..but somehow my bf talked me out of it..

Now tonight we had a row; or more like I was yelling at him. I have let him down and I am such a bitch. I know he will be happier with a girl that doesn't shout at him all the time. I am a waste of everybody's space and time.

I love him...But this is so he can be happy...

Babe...why do I cry so much when I type this? Because you are my world..but I know I am too much of a failure to carry on in this life.. You may never read this, but I am so..sorry

x

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi xXWhateverItTakesXx,

:sigh:

Sending many hugs :hugtackles: to you. Sorry to hear you quarreled tonight. :sad: He seems to care for you, and you seem to care for him as well. Have you all considered relationship counseling?

:hug:

Here to support,

Alex

I can't think of anything right now..I am just crying..a lot

Tomorrow is our 2 years and 7 month anniversary..

I can't live with myself, I just can't..

Babe... :cry: :cry:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Aww. :( :hug: Is it possible that you and your BF can talk to each other soon about your arguments and try to address some issues regarding what's going on? :hugtackles:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Dear xXWhateverItTakesXx,

I understand that you feel hopeless about the prospects of your relationship and feel like a failure. More :hug: your way. Just letting you know I can relate, and that I'm listening. :hugtackles:

Sincerely,

Mr. A

I am a guy, who has had a girlfriend in the past that thought she was such a bitch and thought I would be better off without her.
But that isn't true. I needed her more than anything.
The truth is if the person who truely loves you keeps coming back and not giving up then that is someone worth fighting for and being with.
I never gave up. Think how much courage it takes to not give up on someone who has given up on themselves. It takes a lot.
You should be happy you have someone so warm and forgiving in your life through the good and bad.

Sure it hurts to see the hurt a loved one is going through. They want to help shoulder the burden. Any way they can.

Just know that you are loved.

Thanks you two..you have really helped.

I have 2 pics I always keep on my desk. One of him and one of us together. They help me realise what I have, and he is so amazing..

I can't give up on him.. ever. I love him more than anything, ever.

:hug: xx

there you go :) glad it helped. :hug tackles:
don't get so down. Just remember how awesome and good it is to be loved.
I sure as hell miss it haha. ;) hope you have good days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00