I have lost all hope.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by volvagia, Jul 16, 2011.

1. volvagia

volvagia Member

I'm 20 now. I have never had a 'real' partner. I have a form of autism which makes me shy around people. I think because of this, no one loves me :\. I'm just shy awkward guy nobody loves. I feel that I'm a decent looking guy, but because I'm so shy, it means nothing.

I wasted my first kiss on some girl that only wanted to use me. She led me on and the next day she told me she didn't want a relationship with me. That hurt a lot.. :\

I also recently asked one of my best friends out and she rejected me. I'm so sick of all the rejection. I just want to disappear.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry to hear that you feel so down on yourself. There's really nothing wrong with being a quiet person. You're likely a really great listener, which is something that most girls really appreciate. :)

At 20, you're still quite young, and I'm sure there will be many other chances for you. It takes a while sometimes to meet the right person. You know, you're really quite brave because you're out there trying. Maybe focus more on your good points (articulate, good looking, pleasant, smart). :)

3. volvagia

volvagia Member

Ahh, thank you. I feel like the only thing I have going for me is music. I guess I'll just focus on that.. :3

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Music is wonderful! What kind of music are you into?

5. volvagia

volvagia Member

Everything from rock to metal really. I think music is the only thing that keeps me going nowadays.

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I was 26 before I had any sort of relationship with a woman. Do not stress about it yet.

7. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

loads of people have there first kiss with someone they now regret. and it could be worse, im an ugly girl whose shy whats my chance?