I have lost all hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 20 now. I have never had a 'real' partner. I have a form of autism which makes me shy around people. I think because of this, no one loves me :\. I'm just shy awkward guy nobody loves. I feel that I'm a decent looking guy, but because I'm so shy, it means nothing.

I wasted my first kiss on some girl that only wanted to use me. She led me on and the next day she told me she didn't want a relationship with me. That hurt a lot.. :\

I also recently asked one of my best friends out and she rejected me. I'm so sick of all the rejection. I just want to disappear.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that you feel so down on yourself. There's really nothing wrong with being a quiet person. You're likely a really great listener, which is something that most girls really appreciate. :)

At 20, you're still quite young, and I'm sure there will be many other chances for you. It takes a while sometimes to meet the right person. You know, you're really quite brave because you're out there trying. Maybe focus more on your good points (articulate, good looking, pleasant, smart). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00