I Have Lost Everything...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheCrystalShip, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I'm a 19-year-old trans girl. I have literally lost everything because of something that happened on February 28th. And I think that I may have lost my boyfriend today. At this point, I know that I'll never be the real me, and I'll never be happy. Today, it wasn't even sadness, it was just emptiness. I have nothing left to live for, and I am planning to cross in front of a train soon, I have a note prepared.

2. Mr.Smiles

Mr.Smiles Member

You still have the future. If you need they do have links to the hotlines. It's always good to talk to someone real before making any decisions. People do care even though it doesn't always seem that way. I hope you take some time to think about it first. I too have struggled with emptiness, hell I'm struggling right now. I have always thought back to the last time I was truly happy, and think about how I can make it back. It shows me that I still feel, that there was happiness, and that there will be again. I really hope that helps and you reach out to someone that can talk to you and be there for you.

3. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Crystal
    I hear that you feel empty and have nothing left to live for. Possibly loosing your boyfriend is really hurtful, is there any way that you can get back with him explain what's happened? Have you got friends or family that care about you? Your so young and have got your life ahead of you, running in front of a train isn't the answer honey. Try and talk to somebody about how your feeling someone close to you or if you don't feel that you have no one speak to a GP or counsellor? You don't deserve to die

4. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I know how you must feel... I lost my last boyfriend, the only person I let come close to me in years, about a year ago. It was really hard, I know... *hugs you* please don't die..... You still have your life ahead, like angel said.

5. GoodbyeDeath

GoodbyeDeath Member

Crossing in front of a train is a horrible way to go, do not go down that route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.