I have lost my identity

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by alexman, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

A series of events have lead me to not knowing my self, not knowing who i am or what i am. I am many and i am nobody. I hate hate my self and i have come to a point now where i have 4 different accounts on fb, different persons with different lives all not me. I seem to just get worse and worse...
  2. ParodoxialShadow

ParodoxialShadow Active Member

But what about here? Are you yourself here?

Identity is something I have struggled with for quite a while. Perhaps we can help each other.
  3. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

It is possible that you have embarked on the journey of self realisation.
  4. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i do not know who is the real me i know here is the dark side of me
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it too im lost so to speak lost so many sides of a person really medication has brought some clarity but it take therapy and time to sort all of it out I hope you can get some support for you to help you through the fog the confusion hugs
  6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Maybe they are all you.. Just all parts of urself.. I also have had trouble trying to recognize who I am.. But I think it has helped with me starting to just tell myself they are all me and all parts of me.

So I might both like and hate the same thing.. But it's all me. Once I started to realize and accept the fact I could be all at the same time seemed to help I guess.. And just focus on present time and what u like in present and how u r in present..

But I think might be good to talk to a psychiatrist about it. they may be able to be of some help. :hug:

APYBFJS Member

Delete all your accounts and only keep one that is most true to yourself, trust me you will feel much better for it.
  8. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i cannot i need them to keep my relationships people cannot like me for me so i need them to like someone else
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.