I have lost my identity

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by alexman, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

A series of events have lead me to not knowing my self, not knowing who i am or what i am. I am many and i am nobody. I hate hate my self and i have come to a point now where i have 4 different accounts on fb, different persons with different lives all not me. I seem to just get worse and worse...

2. ParodoxialShadow

ParodoxialShadow Active Member

But what about here? Are you yourself here?

Identity is something I have struggled with for quite a while. Perhaps we can help each other.

3. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

It is possible that you have embarked on the journey of self realisation.

4. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i do not know who is the real me i know here is the dark side of me

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it too im lost so to speak lost so many sides of a person really medication has brought some clarity but it take therapy and time to sort all of it out I hope you can get some support for you to help you through the fog the confusion hugs

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Maybe they are all you.. Just all parts of urself.. I also have had trouble trying to recognize who I am.. But I think it has helped with me starting to just tell myself they are all me and all parts of me.

So I might both like and hate the same thing.. But it's all me. Once I started to realize and accept the fact I could be all at the same time seemed to help I guess.. And just focus on present time and what u like in present and how u r in present..

But I think might be good to talk to a psychiatrist about it. they may be able to be of some help. :hug:

7. APYBFJS

APYBFJS Member

Delete all your accounts and only keep one that is most true to yourself, trust me you will feel much better for it.

8. alexman

alexman Banned Member

i cannot i need them to keep my relationships people cannot like me for me so i need them to like someone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.