I have lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rime, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rime

Rime New Member

She called me soulmate.. She called me love.. Now I have lost her and I don't even know why.. She is not talking to me not answering the phone.. And I know that in few days she is going to tell me it is over .. She is going to sentence me to death. Because there's no life without her. As much as I am looking forward to hearing her voice, I am scared of what she is going to say, this time she is not coming back and again I will never understand why.. Why do they all leave why can't anybody care enough to stay.. My life is just a chain of loss and abandonment. And I can't take anymore I am tired of living tired of loosing tired of hurting and what is the point of waking up going to work pretending to be human pretending to be like the rest go them and going back to emptiness loneliness and despair. I have nothing to look forward to nothing to live for nothing to hope for. She was all I cared for and now she is gone.
    Nothing matters anymore..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU MATTER and you cannot base your life on someone else ok that is not fair to them You can and will go on ok you found one person to love you You can find another if this happes you don't know yet. you need to be able to stand up on your own ok so you can show her that you can take care of yourself and not put so much burden on her to do so

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

rime there will be others, you have new friendships to look forward to, you have new love to look forward to. just keep spreading those seeds of good deeds and give new love a chance to grow.:smileyflower:

4. cloudymemories

cloudymemories Active Member

I have been suicidal over all of my soul mates so I know this type of pain if no one else does. I was ready to end it many nights and I have never been in a relationship. As psychotic as it sounds these were people I've never met but I was plagued by dreams of them and I saw something in their eyes I couldn't let go of. I had to be a part of it.

I said this to say: If you are going to kill yourself, don't let it be over one girl. You will have moved on if you let yourself live and you would look back and say "Wow. If I would've killed myself over that it wouldn't have been worth." I am not encouraging you not to kill yourself coz I'm not one of those folks who tell you things will get better but killing yourself over romance and one human being who doesn't love you anymore is tossing the logic you have left out the window. If shw will leave you she isn't for you anyways. Someone else is better perhaps. Think about it.

I lost a friend to suicide over a girl before and it turned out she wasnt even real..

I hope you reconsider. I know it hurts but don't cut yourself off over romance. Hey I'm a virgin. I get pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.