I have made my decision

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Roneo, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roneo

Roneo Banned Member

I have just been fighting for too long and I can't do this anymore, I know it is hopeless for me. Tomorrow I am going to take the first step to my suicide and hopefully I will be dead tomorrow, tuesday or wednesday.

I know a lot of you are pro-life and are going to judge me for wanting to die, but you don't know how bad I truly have it, and you can throw your cliche suggestions about how "nothing is worth killing yourself," but I have heard enough.

It ends for me this week, wish me luck. And I wish u all luck to, hope you can find something that helps the illness or otherwise fine a decision that helps you get out of this.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

As you know, we're pro-life, and so we aren't going to wish you luck in the way you want. What's going on, what's brought you to this point? Hope you'll come back and at least try talking it out.
  3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I'm not sure anyone would wish you luck - given that it is a pro-life peer to peer support forum for people in crisis (it states as such in the FAQ)

You're right that we don't know how bad you have it - and yet you took a step to seeking something. People on this site can understand, sympathise, and empathise - and maybe you could get some extra support from peers.

Wanting to die is a common theme throughout why people are here in the first place. Are there particular reasons why you have decided on such a course of action?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hun talk to us let us know what is happening so someone who has gone through something like yours will perhaps be able to support you and give you some direction to get you help
  5. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

Hey there, I Hope you decided to think things through and are still with us. Love danny You need to let us know what is wrong so we can try and help. I cant give advice to someone if they cant tell me what is driving them to suicide. I hope you are still here.
  6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i think the saddest thing about these types of thread, is actually thinking yourself... wow, how could the world be that cruel- that another person has finally decided to get out.

i really hope you thought about staying around and will post here again to let us know how you're doing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.