• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I have never attempted suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worthless - you are NOT worthless. Please don't try, not tonight. Try and do something else tonight... think of something else... listen to some music or watch a movie or watch stupid funny clips on youtube...

please take care of you... you can get through another night..

take care.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
But theres a first for everything.
You are so right. A first time to call the crisis line. A first time to get yourself to the hospital. A first time to reach out to others here for support and help. A ton of great first times. Why dont you try one and see where it takes you? :arms:

Worthless

Well obviously, i didnt go through with it, i didnt even try.
I hate that i am such a coward.
My friend tried committing last week, and i am jealous that she had the strength to.

I was just at my breaking point.
However, i did take my mind off it by taking some photos.
Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00