I have never been so tired...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shockedcanadian, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I tell my wife I am trying, I want to avoid the inevitable, but she sees it in my eyes; in my actions, she knows my situation.

I have never been so tired in all of my life...I am spent, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually. Quite frankly I just don`t care if I am here from one day to the next. Some nights I awake in the middle of the night and I am shocked that I feel this way. It goes against everything I used to believe; but I know I am spent.

Someone please help me hold on. I wish I had passion, optimism and energy but I have none.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Have you spoken to your doctor about the way you are feeling? There are times when there is a medical condition that is underlying these feelings and the correct treatment can make such a difference. Please speak to him/her and see if there is anything wrong. Also, maybe s/he has a recommendation for the treatment of your depression...sorry you are feeling this way, and please remember, you deserve to feel better

3. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member

Then create some , if you have to go , then atleast go with everything settled all debts paid .
    Go in style and class , that alone might make most people feel beter .

So try to spent energy and time on yourself , set your own goals how you want to go .
    That extra bit of time , might be just enough to realise life isnĀ“t such a burden after all .
    And the small hill of rubble that looked like a mountain , was just a small pill of rubble .
    There is always a way to start again , and only care for the people who care about you .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.