I have no choice...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Epidermouse, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epidermouse

Epidermouse Member

But to kill myself. My mom, just kicked me out. When my mom knew, that I have no money. And.. I have no option, or friends who care about me To let me bunk up... So it's either I kill myself now, Or go to some fucked up mental institution... It's a long story, so fare well fuckers... I hope to see you in hell. xD

2. Epidermouse

Epidermouse Member

I thought this fourm helped with shit like this.... What are you going to tell me. Go seek some help? Lmfao!!!!!!!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Not sure where you live...but if you live in US and would like some help negotiating the system, please contact me...J

4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Don't take suicide for a joke. Ye, maybe you really want to die but I don't think so, you sounds more like you need/want someone to be listening to you but acts "jesus burns in hell I'll be dead anyway and fuck you too!", does it makes you stronger, or weaker? What should we say to you, are we telling you should get a psychiatrist then you would say we are a piece a shit. But you're in a so desperate state right now, you want help but don't wanna ask for it right like that you know but it is okey... :hugtackles:

5. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

I don't believe in hell. Sorry.

And I've been homeless before. Hell, my ex and I split and now I'm living with my parents. I guess better living with my parents than my demonic ex.

Good luck to you, you can make it.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there are still other options...homeless shelters. charities, churches, government allowances? . ..Idk..depends on your country..
    please look for some help
    even go talk to your Mum and see if she's calmed down...

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hell is reserved for the truly evil, not for your everyday Joe's like us. Sorry to hear that your mom kicked you out knowing that you have no money to live on your own. You could apply for welfare or get help from a shelter if you're homeless. Maybe you could stay with a friend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.