I have no clue

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by can't think of a username, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm really sorry, everyone. I really am so sorry. I wish it would all be less complicated.

:cry: I'm so sorry :cry:
  2. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

please dont be sorry...i wish everything wasnt so complicated as well..but its just how things are.
    i hate having to cope with myself...
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun talk to us, talk to me :sad:
  4. I can't. That's the problem. I just can't. It's all so annoying. My head is about to explode. I'm having aggressive moods, feel like throwing everything I have all around the house. I feel like smashing my head against the walls, floors, closets, everywhere. I feel like cutting my own head off and throwing it around the streets. I feel like punching everyone in their face. Eventhough nobody did me any wrong, except for myself. I wish I was dead. I want to die so fucking badly. I wish people would not ask what's wrong because I myself don't fucking really know. I get so aggressive. All the time I feel this aggression inside of me. I'm literally going insane. I'm really going mental. I can't deal with all this fucking shit anymore. It's just too much. I've reached the boiling point, where I can't deal with any of this shit anymore. I can't. It's fucking OVER for me. It's OVER. DONE. Can't deal with any of it anymore.

I'm so terribly sorry :cry:
  5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Its perfectly okay. Man, I also just can't tell people what is wrong with me and whatnot and feel like going on violent rampages, I think about it a lot, man, I can relate.
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hun, firstly you have no reason to say sorry to me or anyone else. Its understandable to be angry and get angry myself. Its ok to feel that.

I dunno what else i can say :say: if your registered here give me a PM if you want to :hug:
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sorry for what???? :sad:
  8. For everything. For leaving like this. For being a bad friend. For being me.
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Then don't leave. YOur not a bad friend. Theres nothing wrong with.

Im not gonna lie and say i know how this is because im not entirely sure but please PM or email me. I wanna help, i want you to talk to me.

Vikki x
  10. How can you say I'm not a bad friend, if you don't even know me?

I AM a bad friend. That's the way it is. And it's pathetic how I keep telling everyone I'm there for them, when I can't actually deal with anything. I can't even deal with my own life, let alone other peoples'. I've given up on myself.

I tried, I really tried so hard.

I'm sorry.
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Because having problems doesnt make you a bad friend.

I really wish you would talk to us, talk to me, regardless of who you are or if you know me. I have a few ideas of who this could be but then again i could be comepletely wrong. PM me hun or email me. I dont want you to give up. Please talk to me.
  12. It's so hard for me not to give up right now. It really is. So little left to live for. So much gone to die for.
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I know its hard. There are things to live for and you know that. They might seem distance right now because its blinded by the pain but they are there and allways will be. Trust me things will get better, i wouldn't lie to you.

*massive hugs*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.